Welcome to Neighborhood Orange Bike
Getting 25 people committed to experience an active lifestyle with friends and neighbors on 25 high-quality bikes, custom-built for transportation.
GRIGGS MIDWAY, ROOM S127
Monday, June 12, 2017 at 6:00 pm
FROGTOWN PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
25 participants working to make biking a part of their lifestyle
6 events between June and September to build a sense of community and celebrate success
$0 cost to you
Complete the Neighborhood Program and earn a brand new Bike!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR (DO YOU QUALIFY?)
To get the most benefit out of this, we are looking for adults (over 18) who:
- Reside in the Frogtown neighborhood and need transportation
- Not currently cycling and want to be more physically active
- Have a safe place to store the bike at night (INDOORS or LOCKED PORCH)
- Desire to be part of a group pulling together for better health and a better community
- Participate in orientation, wrap-up, and at least six events and ride at least twice a week
- Store bike in a safe place; get all needed maintenance (free at Cycles for Change); return bike at the end of the program
- Provide to us your contact information to share with other partners
- Tell us what worked and what didn’t at the end
Registration is limited and bikes will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. To sign up, please email Kizzy Downie at firstname.lastname@example.org.