October 3, 2017
After two years of being temporarily relocated, we are excited to announce our return to the new BROWNstone building!
· Our move date is Monday, October 9, 2017.
· Our permanent address will be: 839 University Avenue West, St. Paul, MN 55104
· Our telephone numbers and website will remain the same.
· Our regular office hours of Monday thru Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM will resume on October 16.
Model Cities will have limited access to emails and computers on Friday, October 6 from 1:00 PM through Monday, October 9. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We ask for your patience as we organize and reestablish our offices in our new space.
June 19, 2017
Free Credit Workshop-Tips to Raise Credit Scores!
Located at Griggs Midway
1821 University Ave, St. Paul, MN 55104
Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 1 PM, Room S127
Linda White and Sherree Strickland
Workshop Sponsored By: Model Cities
Reserve Your Spot at 651-632-8350
Or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
June 9, 2017
Welcome to Neighborhood Orange Bike
Getting 25 people committed to experience an active lifestyle with friends and neighbors on 25 high-quality bikes, custom-built for transportation.
GRIGGS MIDWAY, ROOM S127
Monday, June 12, 2017 at 6:00 pm
FROGTOWN PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
25 participants working to make biking a part of their lifestyle
6 events between June and September to build a sense of community and celebrate success
$0 cost to you
Complete the Neighborhood Program and earn a brand new Bike!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR (DO YOU QUALIFY?)
To get the most benefit out of this, we are looking for adults (over 18) who:
- Reside in the Frogtown neighborhood and need transportation
- Not currently cycling and want to be more physically active
- Have a safe place to store the bike at night (INDOORS or LOCKED PORCH)
- Desire to be part of a group pulling together for better health and a better community
- Participate in orientation, wrap-up, and at least six events and ride at least twice a week
- Store bike in a safe place; get all needed maintenance (free at Cycles for Change); return bike at the end of the program
- Provide to us your contact information to share with other partners
- Tell us what worked and what didn’t at the end
Registration is limited and bikes will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. To sign up, please email Kizzy Downie at email@example.com .
March 21, 2017
February 27, 2017